Videotape for Trial
Legal Video of Wyoming has a complete non-linear editing facility with the capability to quickly and professionally edit
professional or amateur videotapes.
You may need to:
- Edit a demonstrative video
- Edit video from a law enforcement agency
- Show activities of daily living
- Edit amateur video into a more professional presentation
- Edit to comply with opposing counsel’s request
- Edit to comply with a judge’s instructions
In most cases, pre-existing home movies, videos and photographs can be tastefully edited to give an accurate representation of the victim’s physical condition, family
relations and home life prior to injury.
Video can also be shot to show the victim’s present condition, explaining the loss that had been induced by the injury.